How do I submit a tip to the police department?
Tips about criminal activity, missing or wanted persons can either be called in to Police dispatch at 734/394-5400, or by email to (Note: If you are reporting something that needs immediate attention, do not use email as it is not monitored 24/7.) Crime Stoppers of Michigan will also accept your anonymous tips by calling 1/800-SPEAK UP or online at Stoppers of Michigan

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Public Safety Administration Building located?
2. What District Court serves Canton residents?
3. What hospitals are patients transported to by the Canton Fire Department?
4. Who should I call if I see a coyote in Canton?
5. Who do I call to report a stray domestic animal or a sick/injured wild animal?
6. How do I make a complaint against a member of the Canton Public Safety Department?
7. How do I purchase an accident report?
8. How do I submit a tip to the police department?