Canton road improvement program Progress:
Canton Township began repairs to the roads in our community in 2019 using the funding from the approved Road Millage. Below is a complete list of completed projects.
- Saltz Road: Concrete repairs and reconstruction from Beck to Haggerty Roads.
- Hanford Road: Concrete repairs and reconstruction from Beck to Haggerty Roads.
- Morton Taylor Road: Base repairs and overlay will be done north of Warren Road.
- Lotz Road: Reconstruction and repair on Lotz Road between Palmer and Cherry Hill Roads. Panel replacement and repairs were also be done north of Ford Road.
- Beck and Cherry Hill Road Intersection: Pavement on the south leg of the intersection will be repaired.
- Beck Road: failing pavement and repairs to section south of Geddes Road.
- Lilley Road: Repair and re-construct portions from south of Ford Road to Cherry Hill Road.
- Canton Center Road: Pavement rehabilitation and repairs done south of Ford Road.
- Canton Center Road/ Warren Road: This project included repairing the entire intersection as well as approximately 1,000 feet of Canton Center north of the intersection.
- Haggerty Road: Project included base repairs between Hanford to Warren Roads.
- Haggerty Road: Project included base repairs Palmer Road to Michigan Avenue.
- Canton Center: Rehabilitation and repair work from Cherry Hill to Ford Road.
- Sheldon Road: heavy rehabilitation work from Cherry Hill to Ford Road.
- Haggerty Road: Repairs from Michigan Avenue to Van Born
LOCAL COUNTY SUBDIVISION ROADS:
The following subdivisions participated in the local match program in 2021:
Century Farms, Cherry Knoll, Mayfair Village, Nowland Estates, Salem Manor, Wilshire Estates, Woodwind Estates, Central Park 1, Central Park 11, Cobblestone Ridge, Glengarry Village I, Pheasant Woods and Willow Homes.
To view a list of projects currently under construction, visit Canton Road Improvement Program Progress Version OptionsCanton road improvement program Progress:Headline2019 Projects:2020 Projects:.