Club 55+ Senior Center
Canton club 55+ is open!
We are happy to announce that Canton Club 55+ is open to the public with a reduced program schedule. Canton Club 55+ has resumed limited indoor activities, with safety protocols in place that are listed below. Not all programs and events will be returning at this time, but staff is working on ways to ensure that when they do return, they will be all be held in a safe and stress-free environment.
Registration can be done online at www.cantonfun.org or over the phone by calling 734/394-5485.
Canton Club 55+ Temporary Hours of Operation will be: Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Program Modifications Include:
- We are now asking members to wear a face mask regardless of vaccination status regardless of status when visiting our center.
- Pre-registration is required for all programs, excluding Billiards
- Please: No sharing of food/beverages will be allowed
- Individual program guidelines must be followed at all times
- Participants must check in upon arrival to your program
- Walking track is currently open for members and Striders members
*Program modifications may change based on current guidelines set by CDC, MDHHS and Canton Township.
Seniors in need of other resources or those with questions may contact the Club 55+ staff by emailing email@example.com or by calling 734/394-5485. Please continue to visit our website at www.cantonfun.org/476 and Facebook @cantonclub55 for pandemic guidelines and updates, as they become available. For additional information, please call 734/394-5485.
Canton Summit on the Park: Club 55+
The Club 55+ Senior Adult Program is located in the Parkview Room of Summit on the Park Community Center. Canton residents 55 and older are served by a variety of social, enrichment, and service-based programs, classes and special events, as well as extensive information and referral services.
Club 55+ Amenities
The Senior Center features:
- 2 pool tables
- 3 flat screen TVs
- A computer center
- Reading Area
- Comfortable seating areas
- Tables and chairs suitable for playing cards, creating crafts, or simply to read the newspaper
Membership to the Summit on the Park is not a requirement for participation in Club 55+ activities. However, to use the fitness center, aquatic center or fitness classes a membership or daily visit fee is required. There are a variety of membership options including annual, 6-month, 3-month, payment plan, matinee membership or punch-card. Visit the Summit on the Park Membership page for more information.